Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Roommates

I live with one big fat cat and a million tiny brown ants. I thought their favourite food was the leftover bits of fish the cat leaves in his dish, but I was wrong. A spider killed by said cat and left to decay on my floor is a far tastier treat, as I discovered when I went to pick up what I thought was a piece of lint, and got me a handful of dead spider and 200 scattering ants. Guh-rohss.

In other news, I'm going to Japan for the weekend. Does anyone need me to pick anything up?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewww, sorry about the ant problem

Kevin Kim said...

If you can do it without poisoning the cat in the process, spread powdered boric acid along all the antways. You'll see a significant reduction in the ant problem not long after. I have no clue how to say "boric acid" in Korean. Lemme look:

Apparently, it's "boong-sahn" (붕산).

Good luck,


Kevin