Sunday, August 20, 2006

Drumk....I mean Drunk

I went out in the wee hours of the morning to meet my friends. We ate what was maybe a whole pig, picking the bones clean in this delicious soup. Then there was "machang" which is pig intestines which were grilled. I wouldn't touch the stuff in Japan, but it smells delicious when it's cooking and is fatty and yummy. I can't think of the Japanese name for it because I'm still a little drunk, and I can't remember at all how I got home, but I was, for a little while, in an apartment on the floor below me. I don't know why, but I suppose I made a new friend. All the noori-bangs (karaoke places) unfortunately close when the sun comes up here. Too bad. I wanted to sing!
Hopefully my friend will fill me in about the end of the night (morning.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like so much fun, it must be so nea livivn in s.korea!