Sunday, February 04, 2007

WCB - 87 Bulldozer

Kamikaze sometimes is very enthusiastic about getting his meal. He'll stick his giant head over his dish and I have to try to shove him back so I have some room to get his kibble in. He's strong. And stubborn. He really fights me to get his head back into prime eating position. The other morning he won the shoving match, and I poured his food on his head. I could hear some of it falling into the dish as I went to fetch my camera in my bag.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He did not care.
When I came home, the floor had been all cleaned up by my little vacuum cleaner.

Good boy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For more cat bloggiferocity, head on over to Rosa's Yummy Yums. And for your daily dose of CUTE make sure you stop by Anne's Food to see kittens. Cute, cute, kittens.

4 comments:

Kitikata-san said...

What a big kitty! I now see how Kamikaze got to be the big boy he is. Maybe in a former life, he didn't get enough to eat, and now he is making up for lost time. Meow!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Kamikaze, you are ever so great! I love your cuddly body and bulldozer ways ;-P...

Maven said...

Somehow it's fitting for me to share This Video with you today...

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

Kamikaze is SOOO Big.