Tuesday, June 07, 2005

*Sigh*

My long weekend is over, and now I don't have another holiday to look forward to until the end of July. *Sigh*

I spent the weekend relaxing, finishing novels, watching TV, cooking and cleaning a little bit. It was another weekend where I didn't leave the apartment except for a little walk on Saturday night. Easy on my wallet, but I'm acting like a bloody recluse. I'm going to give this some thought and maybe try to psyche myself up for a venture out next weekend during daylight hours.

Actually, Friday is my one-year anniversary of being in Korea this time around, and I'm thinking about buying myself a little "good job" present. I'm thinking either an i-pod or a digital camera. It might be a challenge to get an English one, with English instructions, but ah well, I like a challenge.

What do you think? Tunes or pics?

Meanwhile, fellow blogger I know, is leaving Korea for what seems like for good on Wednesday. If you like interesting and funny blogs, check his out.

No comments: