Saturday, January 28, 2006

Checked!

The e-mail to my mother was well recieved. I called her a few hours after sending it to see if she was angry at me, and she wasn't at all. She said "how could I be angry, when you're absolutely right?" Love that!

I psuedo cleaned my apartment, and packed, and made it here, to the Port in record time. I'm sitting on one of the PC's here where I paid 500 won (about 50 cents) to use it for a half hour! I was the first one to check in, pretty much. Check me out, being on time for check in. Right on.

Anyhow, I'm off to peruse the Duty Free shop, and am looking forward to a nice nap on the boat. I'm starving, but am avoiding the instant ramen restaurant beside me. I want to save my hunger for Japan. I might get my friend Miyuki, who is picking me up at the port, to take me directly to my favourite sushi-go-round restaurant. That'll hit the spot!

Happy Lunar New Year to you all!

No comments: