Sunday, September 09, 2007

WCB 118 - Kamikaze's Carrot

I've shared Kamikaze's carrot with y'all before, but I must again. He's so cute and content in his carrot. It fits him well, and sometimes he'll have his legs all splayed out over the sides, and other times he is curled up perfectly.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Carrots are good for your eyes.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just last night, I found a nice toy for my big furry boy and he's been licking it and carrying it around in his mouth all day.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It matches the colour of his carrot. We like that.

Now hop on over to see Upsie and the Squirrels at What Did You Eat?

7 comments:

sher said...

Kami, you are so cool! I've decided to change G'normous' name to Kamikaze G'normous Squirrelington. You look so fabulous on your carrot!

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

Love the carrot. Jenn you should get a commission for promoting the carrot cat bed.

Kitikata-san said...

A little nip and nap. PERFECT!

Mosaic Cats said...

We love to come see photos of that Kamikaze Boy! He inspires Annie to keep putting on weight.
The sunset photos are gorgeous too. (That is sunset, right?)

Jelly said...

Yes, that's a sunset! I took those shots about maybe 3 or 4 minutes apart on the "sunset" setting on my little digital camera.

Pia K said...

Oh my, I want such a carrot too! Myself I love eating carrots, my favourite veggie, but I'm sure there are som furry ones around here that would so appreciate that cute carrot-bed:)

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Kamikaze, you look so sweet on your carrot! I love your soft and cuddly body!