Saturday, October 13, 2007

Some Comfort Food

With the weather getting a lot cooler at night, it's nice to have a nice comforting bowl of dinner.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here we have some rice, scrambled eggs, and teriyaki chicken. The other bowls have mushrooms in oyster sauce, some sort of green leaves, and tomatoes and onions in some vinegar and soy sauce. I love meals where everything goes perfectly with everything else.

This meal was eaten while I sported super fuzzy green socks and watched Forest Gump for the manillionth time. If only someone had been playing with my hair as I ate, I would have been absolutely blissed out.

I tossed the mushrooms in the big bowl with the leftovers I couldn't finish because I got too full. In the morning, I pulled it out of the fridge and dumped it in the wok. Viola - instant easy breakfast!

What's your favourite comfort food?

No comments: