Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Let's Eat a Sandwich!

Okay, so the spinah salad is long finished and it's time to eat again, but what to have,...what to have? Ah! A sandwich! That would really hit the spot. So let's grab one, shall we?
Photobucket
Mmmmmm, barbeque! And this sandwich is "Australian!" (see up near my thumb there?)
FRESHNESS!
TAKE - OUT!
It all sounds good to me!

Wait a minute.
Photobucket

A Fork-Rip Burger? Uhhhhh,...
Well never mind. Let's see what we've got.
Photobucket
It doesn't look like a burger, unless it's a burger disguised as a hot dog.

What's inside?
Photobucket
It does not look like this "hamburger serves the freshest food possible." I don't think these are the "highest quality ingreddients." You can see the "original barbeque sauce" though. (See: "ketchup.")
Well, let's see how this fork-rip sandwich tastes! I bet it's deeeeeelicious!

Oooops!
Photobucket
I accidentally squished it.

Well I'm not eating it like that!

3 comments:

KirkK said...

That burger is a "rip" all right....just add the word "off" at the end....

Michael Lehet said...

did the animals enjoy it?

sher said...

Yikes!!!! YES--give that to the animals!