Saturday, August 23, 2008

Meow

Kamikaze is good and was well taken care of while I was in Canada. I was very pleased to return to my apartment and find he hadn't used my bed as a litter box like he had the during my last trip. Here he is contemplating his scratching post.
Photobucket

And here's Mittens, my brother's cat.
Photobucket
She weighs about a quarter of what Kami does, so you tend not to notice her creeping upon you while you're sleeping. She then will attempt to lick all the hair right off your head. That'll wake you up - and it will definitely freak you out how INTENSE her face is. She's determined that all hairs MUST! BE! LICKED! OFF!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kitikata-san said...

I am glad Kamikaze is doing well! Your brother has an orange girl cat too? I am an orange girl cat, and I like to like my humans hair too! Is that an orange girl cat trait?