Saturday, February 14, 2009

Meanwhile

Back in Canada, my family is imploding. Exploding? Disintegrating.

Valentines Schmalentines, love's not cutting it. For the last ten minutes I've sat here, eyes shifting and shoulders shrugging. My hands are forming signal-words trying to figure out how to express how I feel.

I can't, except to say "FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
fuck!

Seriously.
fuck!

**UPDATE: A day later.....FUCK with capitals and a pile of worry and heavy heart. It's like an earthquake. This situation sucks so heartily,...I don't know what to do with myself.

1 comment:

Kevin Kim said...

I'm sorry to hear about this. One has to wonder what it is about the human character that makes such implosions/explosions more common on special days-- the days we're supposed to be the happiest.


Kevin