Saturday, November 12, 2005

Also

I forgot to mention, after the gremlins ripped my lungs to shreds but I combated it with good Korean medicine, and got myself a couple more hours sleep, I went to work.

And I passed rabbit. Which is now actually 2 rabbits. The big white one and a smaller brown one. I look at them everyday on my way to work.

It infuriates me.

For the last 3 weeks their water bottle that I bought for them and left anonymously, has been laying on the dirt ground out of their reach. It rained here for a little while last Saturday, but other than that it's been sunny and nice for the past month or so.

These rabbits live in filth. They hop around in an inch of their own caked down feces. The bamboo umbrella above their cage has been hanging down broken for over a month. I've NEVER seen anyone caring for or playing with or even looking at these rabbits.

Today, as I passed, I saw the little brown bunny licking rain off his rusted cage.

Eye for an eye, schmeye for a schmeye, but I want to put these rabbits owner in a filthy cage without water.

I feel the same passing 2 dogs on my way tied up on impossibly short leashes. Forever.

Why do these people have pets? It makes me crazy.

No comments: