Sunday, March 05, 2006

WCB39

This is the first time I've participated in Weekend Cat Blogging!
Here's a picture of my giant Sumo cat, Kamikaze Kamakiri Kitty. Here, he is resting the top half of himself on the new scratching block I just brought him back from Japan. He loves it, and will often lie down beside it with one arm thrown over, like he's giving it a cuddle.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Kamikaze's a big boy, too big, really~ maybe 12kg or so! He's on a diet now, but not very happy about it. He will inch closer and closer to his empty dish until he ends up with his head practically inside. Then he paws at it, making a bunch of noise, and stands up expectantly whenever I walk anywhere in the apartment.
Subtlety is not his strong suit.

For more kitty pics, visit Clare and Kiri over at Eat Stuff!

3 comments:

eat stuff said...

Hi!
I am so glad you decided to join us with your huge sumo wrestling kitty!
I hope you will be back next week, when I hopefully wont be sooo late....

christine said...

He's gorgeous! I wouldn't want to wrestle with him though!

Anonymous said...

He's a beauty. And they do hate dieting, I must say. Well, who doesn't?