Sunday, January 21, 2007

BlueJay

It seems I've got a new fella.
It's new, and I like that aspect of it.
He's kind and so far considerate, and I dig that, too.
He speaks some English, and is pretty fluent in Japanese, so combined with Korean we're understanding each other so far.

On the other hand, I'm not so keen on him telling me what to do. I like my independence. I'm not easily "handled." So far, this has been a good natured volley, but I could see it getting unmanageable if he isn't able to let go of his (inherent) need to boss a woman around. I'm not like that.

In the meantime, it's making life more interesting, so that's something.
For future reference, let's call him "Jay."

4 comments:

Maven said...

I think he's in dire need of a spanking. Show him who's boss!

Jelly said...

I actually did already a few minutes ago. But it was more of a "your bum's in my line of smacking" rather than "you're a naughty naughty man."
It was actually in retaliation to the spanking he'd just delivered. Because my butt was "there." Not because I'm bad.
Even though I am.
Hehe.

Maven said...

Here's something obscure to make you laugh

Kevin Kim said...

You BlueJay?

Too much information.


Kevin