Sunday, January 14, 2007

WCB - 84 It's Oh So Quiet

Shhhhhhh.
Shhhhhhh!

It sure has been quiet around here this weekend, but you can understand why.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kamikaze needs his rest. Shhhh, don't wake him or he's libel to get angry and go all lasery on us. I'll just tiptoe around my apartme,....OUCH! OWWWWW! I stubbed my TOE! $#@**@&@&!!!!

Uh-oh.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He's up.
I'm avoiding eye contact.
Does he look ticked off?

It's best you mosey along now. Ol' Laser Eyes might get zappy-happy.
Hey! Why don't you go visit Sher and the always fabulous and fluffy Upsie, who are enjoying some sashimi over at What Did You Eat? Thanks for hosting WCB this weekend, Sher!

6 comments:

boo_licious said...

Hee hee, hope Kamikaze didn't zap u at all. He does look tired, poor boy.

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

Glad to see Kamikaze was well taken care of while you were gone.
Love,
Bonnie in Virginia

Anonymous said...

What exactly is the design on the pink comforter? Is that a pig?

Maven said...

Saw THIS and thought you'd enjoy it:)

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I love those pictures of Kamikaze! The first one is hilarious....

Jelly said...

Ha ha!
Thanks for the comments, ladies! Shannon - I think the thing on my blanket is a cross between a bear and a pig. It's a Big Pear.