Sunday, March 04, 2007

WCB - 91 Grass

Kamikaze Kamakiri Kitty and I got a Christmas present from my friend Laura in Japan. It's grass. Mmmmm grass. Real grass! Not "grass" nudge, wink. Kamikaze loves the stuff! Here's what's supposed to happen:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kamikaze's tummy feels upset, so he eats the grass. Then he turns away and discreetly pukes. Then he is all happy and he sings a song. I showed the instructions to Kamikaze, but I think his Japanese is very rusty. He loves to eat the grass, but he never barfs. He hasn't upchucked, as a matter of fact, for so long I can't even remember the last time I had to clean any up!

Chomp chomp chomp.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He keeps his money underneath his grass.

Sniff chomp chomp sniff.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In the morning I water the grass and stick it outside on the balcony to get some sun. Kamikaze jumps up on the bed and stares at the grass, meowing sadly - wishing it would come back inside so he can rub his big giant head in it.

After all the grass eating, it's time for a nap.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With my back being all messed up, I've been sleeping my head off. Kamikaze doesn't mind being spooned. I can arrange him however I want and pet him to sleep and I just doze off in short order. He's such an awesome boy.

WCB is being hosted over at Champaign Taste this weekend. Stop over and see all the other great kitties!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Grass! All cats' favorite! How thoughtful of your friend to send Kamikaze some.

Got your link...

sammawow said...

Hope that your back feels better soon. My China Cat loves cat grass too!

albert said...

I have a black kitty as well. Kami could use some excercise though. (not trying to be mean, sorry).

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I love the way Kamikaze eats his grass!

Bohemian in Korea said...

Not sure where i got your blog address but hope you feel better and keep writing you brighten the day

Anonymous said...

Long time in between posts, Jenn. I hope everything is ok...