Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hor D'oeuvres

Speaking of weird food combinations, tonight's dinner was rice crackers spread with a little cream cheese and topped with a pile of kimchi. I love kimchi, and to me, the older and more sour, the better. I picked up some 6-month old kimchi at HomePlus last weekend. Deelish. My hor d'oeuvres are even better if topped further with a thin slice of fresh garlic.

Oh, and whipped cream. And potatoes, of course.

In other news, there's a baby typhoon somewhere out there, south of Okinawa.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's name is Longwang.

Heh, heh,...Longwang.

I sure hope we don't get hit by Longwang! Heh, heh, heh.

Say it with me,...Longwang!

And speaking of Longwang,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Not much more to say after that, is there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I have serious penis envy. I'm going to cry myself to sleep on my huge pillow.

Anonymous said...

LOL. I saw that typhoon on the Joint Typhoon Warning Center site and cracked up when I saw the name. Glad I'm not the only perv in Korea.
I'm not even going to ask what you were surfing for when you found that pic.