Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm Just Saying

I don't think I should have to go to work in a hurricane. Do you? What if I get all blowed away on the way there? Last night, me walking home with a couple bags (I finally brought home my cutting board and knives from "sandwich day" at school) and battling with my umbrella which was turning inside out every few minutes, must have looked like an episode of Mister Bean. The wind is much stronger this morning.

I highly recommend sleeping during a typhoon. Maybe if there were more things around me, it wouldn't sound so lullaby-ish, but as it is, the wind blowing trough the trees and the constant downpour sounds like a waterfall. I slept deep and well, but would rather have more of that than of loud Korean kids today. From the weather sites, it looks like it's going to get worse in the next few hours too. Someone call my boss and tell her I need to stay home. Thanks!

No comments: