Sunday, September 17, 2006

WCB 67- I'm Ready for My Close-Up

"Why for you put the camera in my face?"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Stop squishing my head!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Oh, great. Now I'm stuck in your armpit. This is completely undignified."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Keep it up, and I will eat your bionic leg off while you're sleeping."

Kamikaze's not in the best of moods. Still, I think he's lovely.
Harlemgrrl, I promise, I will post Kamikaze walking soon. He does walk, though he often prefers levitating from place to place. Or flying around and eating stuff, as mean Kevin documents.

For more weekendy cat blogging and to see Luna, who looks like she could be Kamikaze's svelte cousin, visit CatSynth dot Com!

3 comments:

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

Little Red Riding Hood says:
Oh grandma, what big eyes you have!
Oh grandma, what big whiskers you have!
Oh grandma, what a big head you have!
Kamikaze says:
The better to see you this weekend.
The better to sense you this weekend.
And, finally Kamikaze says, I have a very handsome face to present this weekend in WCB #67. Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

hahahahah, that is the funniest cartoon kamiiikazeee. you are so cute!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Kamikaze is a very unique kitty! His face expression is remarkable... I love your cat!