Sunday, January 20, 2008

WCB -137 Hiya!

Do you know what's better than a nice pitt scratch?
Photobucket
Nooooottthhhiiinnnggg!

WCB's being hosted by my buddy Sher this weekend over at What Did You Eat? You should head on over there and check out all the cool cats!

You know what I ate today? A sausage McMuffin. Mmmmmm. I wish they sold English muffins in the stores here. I crave them. And cottage cheese. So every once in awhile (usually after I've stayed up all night hanging out downtown) I gets me some muffins (with sausage and cheese.) I'm glad there's no McDees in my town, though. I'd be tempted to eat breakfast there all the time!

Alrighty then. Carry on wit'cher bad selves. I'm going to go scratch some Kami pitts.

6 comments:

sher said...

LOL!! Love that photo. Kami, you are too adorable!! And I'm glad Mom got her comfort food.

sher said...

How about that! Google actually let me leave a comment! It's a sign of the Apocalypse.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A great picture LOL!!! Kamikaze is such an exceptional cat...

Cheers,

Rosa

Kaz's Cats said...

What a magnificient black cat! He looks very relaxed in that photo.

Cheers

Karen (Mum to Gypsy & Tasha)

Kevin Kim said...

Pitt? Is that Arm Pitt, the brother of Brad Pitt?


Kevin

Kitikata-san said...

Kamikaze, you have a good life! Look at you, just so cute.