Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Jelly Team Fighting

I took down that last post. Being stressed out makes me uncertain. I want to spend the day thinking about what good it is to blog about the mess I was talking about. Maybe there's no point, except to garner support - which I appreciate, thanks Nomad and Anon. Maybe I'll slap 'er back up there after some thought. Maybe not. Maybe I'll edit and be less detailed. Maybe I'll replace that post with a picture of a giraffe eating a fish. Who knows? For SURE, though, I'm over-thinking everything. All while intermitiently wringing my hands together, moaning, and cackling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn. I finally leave a comment and you delete the post. Well, there's some consolation in the fact that this time, I wasn't late to the party, as usual.
Not sure why you changed your mind though...I bet that sort of thing happens to a lot of people, all the time.