Sunday, October 08, 2006

WCB 70 - Cat in a Bed

This weekend, WCB is being hosted by Boots, Tess, and D over at The Hidden Paw! Please stop by and have a look at the cats in boxes.

Yes, the theme this week is cats in boxes. Kamikaze loves a good box as much as any cat. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of him in one, and there hasn't been a box brought home in a long time that he could fit himself into.

He does have a bed though, along with his carrot. Actually, carrots. Yes, he has two. He's spoiled.

He's avoided his bed for a long time, and it was just sitting on the floor looking all dusty. So earlier this week I took it apart and washed it all, and fabreezed the inside foam pieces. One it was reassembled Kamikaze was so pleased. He hopped on inside and has spent much of the last few days getting reacquainted with his bed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thanks for washing my bed!

It's the perfect place to relax and gaze at my food dishes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That last picture is strange. Where's Kamikaze's face?

3 comments:

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

You look so comfy laying in your clean, fresh bed, Kamikaze. Some day I would like to see both of your carrot beds side by side.
Bonnie in Virginia

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Kamikaze looks like a king in his clean bed; I bet he loves it's newly found freshness!

I would like to let you know that, next week, the festivities will move to Switzerland as I will be hosting the WCB #71, so don't forget to send me your permalinks via e-mail (grandchamp@gmx.ch) or to leave a detailed comment on my blog. See you next week, then!!!

Hot(M)BC said...

You looks furry happy with your fresh bed Kamikaze. My sisfur Boni has a carrot, but not a carrot bed. hehehe
Purrrrrs,
Sanjee the Cat