Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Presents

Oh, I love presents! I love getting mail. If anyone wants to send me presents in the mail, feel free! Ha!
I got a lovely little box from The Maven over at Thought Nuggets. AWESOME!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here are my goodies sitting with Bert, who lives on my desk. (I don't know where Ernie's gotten to!)

Mmmmmm! Crystal Light. I love love love Crystal Light, and Maven was kind enough to send three flavours, Peach Iced Tea, Rasberry Lemonade, and Fruit Punch! They're all excellent. Mmmmmm! Sugar-free Grape Kool-Aid! Kool-Aid Kool-Aid tastes great! Love it! And Mmmmmm! Definitely NOT sugar-free chocolate. I love dark chocolate. Maven sent me a bar of Hershey's Extra Dark, and a bar of Hershey's Extra Dark with Cranberries, Blueberries, and Almonds. Outstanding!

I offered some of my bounty to my co-workers. (I didn't WANT to, but they insisted I open the package the moment it arrived) Jane, who had already told me how much she loves dark chocolate walked over to the bar I had unwrapped and was holding out to her, and snapped off exactly HALF of it! Grrrr! I shared some of the drink with the kids, they loved it. I had given Judy a little container of the Crystal Light Pink Lemonade I'd gotten from my BBM partner Lindsey, and instead of putting that good stuff in some water, she's been distributing it in small amounts into the students' hands and then laughing at how they screw up their faces in reaction to the sour taste.

Anyhow, thank you SO MUCH Maven! A hundred thank yous. I love surprises. I love presents. I love mail. I love how thoughtful you are. Thank you.

3 comments:

lindsey starr said...

so cool you got a yummy care package!

I'm a wicked dark chocoholic- sometime I will have to send you some of the incredible stuff I get when I need a decadent fix.

so glad you have others sending you stuff too :)

I will send something again when my husband recovers from seeing the credit card bill with how much it cost to send your package before! :)

Kevin Kim said...

You're lucky that you never experience the problems with Customs that I always experience up here in Seoul. Maybe they're more lenient in Ulsan (more likely, Pusan Customs)! Whatever the case may be, I've always endured several-day holdups and have had to pay tax for a care package to make it through. Most recently, my parents had to pay some nonsense fee to allow their FedEx'ed care package past Seoul Customs.

Anyway, enjoy your package! The Maven's a kind soul.


Kevin

Maven said...

Glad to send everything to you, Jelly:) Hope it made your day! More to come, girlie... more to come:)