Thursday, November 23, 2006

Ladybugs!

I don't know why, but I woke up Monday to find my apartment building was covered in ladybugs! It wasn't, like, a plague of them or anything. The facade was not slathered in ladybuggishness, but they were present and notably high in number to boot.
Here's Maria:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Angela:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Siobahn:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's Crystal. She's funky in all black, with a couple blood red crescents on her back:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In my third class of the day, I had just finished talking with the kids about how many ladybugs there were around and about the town, when one flew in through the open window and landed on my hand.
"SEE?!?!" I exclaimed!
This little lady, Katie, then climbed onto my fuzzy pink pencil.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The kids now think I'm magic - a bit like Tarzan - able to communicate with and summon the insects forth.

No comments: