Thursday, November 23, 2006

My Cat's Out of My Bag

I had a little chit chat with my brother on the phone tonight and he finally outright asked me where my blog was. I wasn't going to tell him. I said "Find it!" Buaaah ha ha ha! But then I just told him and he was here in mere seconds. (I think his first comment was "What's this shit?")

So now I'm going to have to re-read the whole thing and edit out all the times I've called him an asshole.
I'm not going to get any sleep tonight!

I'm totally joking. I love my baby twin brother and he knows it.
Welcome to Bloggy Land, Jeff!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is this shit????

Why must you turn the internet into a HOUSE OF LIES????

Jelly said...

Ha! Now that I know you're reading, I'm going to tell all the world all your secrets! Buuuuah ha ha hahaaaaaa!

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

Jelly,

If you want to post about Kamikaze this week, WCB #77 is over at House of the Mostly Black Cats - HOT(M)BC hosted by Robyn and Grandma Cat. They are at http://catsnmom.blogspot.com/2006/11/wcb-is-coming.html

Bonnie in Virginia

Jelly said...

Thanks you Bonnie, for always taking the time to let me know where WCB is!! Much appreciated, and I hope you and all the kitties are well. (I was so sad to hear about Hans!)

sher said...

You're lucky! My brother knows about my blog and he has never even looked at it! Sob!