Sunday, November 12, 2006

WCB 75 - Mister Licky

Hi there. I don't know why, but when the big human I live with scratches anywhere on my lower half, I go into LICK-MODE.
Mostly I lick my paws and arms, but really I'll lick anything: blankets, a toy mouse, my human's hands and arms and pyjama pants, a big pile of dust, anything really.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lick, lick, lick.

For more cat related things, be sure to visit this week's host Skeezix, over at Skeezix's Scratching Post. Oh, and if you want some licky-action, come on over and scratch my nether regions!

2 comments:

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

My cat was overweight, and he couldn't get down to clean himself. We watched his food portions, and now he is more flexible.
Love,
Bonnie in Virginia

Jelly said...

Yes, I know what you mean Bonnie! Kamikaze's on a diet and he's not too happy about it. His meowing is bothering me too! I've been trying to give him TINY portions when his demands become unbearable!