Saturday, December 23, 2006

Mmmm,...Yah.

I like to consider myself a pacifist, but even at my age - I've just resigned myself to the fact I haven't come close to figuring my own self out. I find it interesting that I want to start punching Santa and never stop. I want to grind ALL the reindeer into salami and eat them on crackers, and I want to smush the elves beneath my shoe.

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas,....but more than that I want you to share in my rage and help me destroy anything red or green. Or Merry. Or Bright. And especially Jingelly.

6 comments:

Joel said...

Merry Christmas to you too. ^^

sher said...

I share your rage!! Have a Merry Christmas and so forth. Snuggle up to kamikins. Upsie says he's The Man!!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!
Eva

It's Me, Maven... said...

Hhmmmm... how about gingelly? I've got that oil right here on hand, as well as a pantry full of smelly stuff from India.

Merry Christmas, Jelly:)

If it makes you smile or even smirk a little, a parcel is on its way to you, chock full of SHTUFF:) But I'm a late Kate... and you'll get it close to New Year's...

Hope that pacifies some of your rage, just a little.

Nomad said...

Merry Christmas, Jenn.

Jelly said...

Merry Christmas Joel, Sher, Eva, and Nomad! I'll be ctopping by your blogs to wish you a merry one,...
Merry Christmas to you too Maven! Thank you for the parcel! I love mail! You're so kind. Did you get your Festivus present yet? (It wasn't from me, but I'll be sending something in the New Year.)