Saturday, May 06, 2006

WCB 48 - Revenge of the Kitty

It's been POURING all day here, and Kamikaze and I have enjoyed an assortment of naps together. Some were all cuddled up. I love it when he lets me "spoon" him. Others were more separate, but it usually ends up one part of either of us is touching another. Sometimes I hold his paw. Other times he presses his cat butt up against me. Most often his tail is slapping me on the shoulder or the nose. He makes a good sleeping partner.

In this pic. I told him we were both going on diets.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He looks shocked, eh?

Later, in rebellion, he turned on his laser beam eyes and zapped a giant hole in my stomach.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now dieting will be easy, I'll eat the food and it'll travel down my esophogas and just fall out the space where my mid-section used to be!

For more cats and kittens and fun, why not visit Eat Stuff?!?! Also, make sure you visit the Carnival of the Cats!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wont even tell you where Kiri likes to lie..... LOLOLOL :)

Lisa said...

Heavens! I thought our Georgie was humongous, but Kamikaze is...a bit larger, I'd say! Cheers, LM

s'kat said...

I'm dying! Hee-hee, at least you will have a workout partner. ;)

Jelly said...

Sure, Laurence!

Ramona said...

My cats have taken over the bed...but only on MY side! Sometimes I have to sleep like a pretzel so I don't disturb them!
Kamikaze is a Big'un, but that just means that there is more to love :)

Unknown said...

LOL, pure skinny kitty, being forced into a diet...Okay, maybe not so skinny.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! That picture of him is hilarious. Are you really putting him on a diet? Boy, that is no fun. I had to do that with one of my cats and she made my life a living hell! And it was a very gradual diet too. But, she acted like I was trying to kill her. Kami is so cute!!!!

purfectly black cat said...

Boy, I bet that adorable big cat keeps you warm!
My Mojo likes to, from the floor, start crawing up under the covers, and then she tunnels her way next to me.
Cats make good sleeping partners!

Jelly said...

I am really trying to put him on a diet, but it's not much fun. He moves closer and closer to his empty dish until he's lying with his head in it. If I get anywhere near him he stands up expectantly. FEED ME, WOMAN!