Sunday, April 20, 2008

WCB - 150 Playtime

Kamikaze is lying in his Big Bed beside his Scratchy Thing and he is preparing to play.
Photobucket

He's going to play now. Are you ready to see him play? Here he goes!
Photobucket

Aaaannnd DONE!
Photobucket

That game was called "Touch the Mouse," and clearly, he won.
Atta boy, Kami!

So why don't you scurry on over and check out the other playful kitty cats at Mind of Mog for this weekend's WCB. I've got to run. Kamikaze and I are going to play "Big Eye Staring Contest" now.

6 comments:

sammawow said...

That is so funny! That is how my daughter's cat, Alice, likes to play too!

Kitikata-san said...

Good boy Kami! You touched the mouse! When are you going to play again Kami?

Jelly said...

Hi Samawow!
Kitikata-san, Ohio-gozaimasu! Kamikae needs to rest between play sessions. He might be playing the week after next if the conditions are right. In the meantime, he will fill our apartment with meows. That's his main purpose. Meow-filled spaces. He's an artiste.

Kevin Kim said...

I probably won't have time to do this while I'm still in Korea, but I am sooooooo going to make an animation out of this.


Kevin

sher said...

I hope you've rested up from all that Kami!!!!!!!!

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

Hi Jelly,
I love your posts about Kamikazi. This is so cute. Thanks for sharing.
Bonnie in Virginia