Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Chamchi Canapés

Sometimes I make a little something for the co-workers and I to munch on in between classes. It's always super fancy, like these gorgeous chamchi canapés. Chamchi means tuna, and canapé means cracker. Mmmmm. Tuna on a cracker. Now that's class!
Photobucket

Actually, these were quite tasty. The tuna salad had some onion and dill pickle with a little mayo and grainy mustard. Ritz + cucumber + tuna salad + quail's egg = yummy! My co-workers tend to "ooooh" and "ahhhh" at just about everything I do, but I got extra praise because they thought these little snacks were cute.

Yippee!

There's a good chance my computer might be dying. Ths last couple nights I've had a hard time turning it on. Maybe it needs a little wine and some cuddling. Then again, maybe it needs to be tossed over the balcony.

2 comments:

sher said...

Oh yum!1 Tuna on crackers. I live for that stuff.

Unknown said...

Oooo! I like the fancy snacks Chamchi Canapes! That may have to be my item for the potluck this weekend. I will say they are canepes (not crackers). :)

About the computer... try giving it a cuddle and whiskey... M fed our Apple laptop some whiskey and water, and the laptop did not like it all. It disliked whiskey so much, it died.