Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hmmmm.

Worrisome.

3:46am Speaking of tension, there's a fight going on downstairs between 4 men and a woman. Mostly it's just between a young-ish guy (judging from the to of his baseball cap) and the woman. The three other dudes seem to have driven up in support of (or to rescue) the woman.

I wish I spoke Korean. All I can gather is something happened to the guy's antennae on the back of his car. Other words I can discern are "beer, stop, shut up, why?, no, and a lot of "shi-paal" (kinda like "fuck!)

3:57 After the argument intensified and the sleepy guy next door, who has to leave for work in just 2 hours stuck his sleepy head out the window to glare down, the woman and her three amigos took off. Unhelpful-Grumpy-Building-Manager-Man woke up and came out to investigate. I guess. Maybe he just came out to be unhelpful and grumpy. Baseball hat man with the broken antennae is still standing out there, making calls on his cellphone.

4:10 Cops are here.

4:20 Cops are gone.

4:25 Baseball Hat's gone too.

Last week, my neighbour one apartment over and one floor under decided to break everything he owned for about an hour, starting at about 2:45 am. I was surprised no one called the cops, you should have heard the racket.

Peace Out.

No comments: