Friday, July 08, 2005

Cursed?

I ran to the washroom between classes today, and as I walked toward the sink to wash my hands, I noticed a tiny little frog lying there. He looked kind of tree froggish. I greeted him, and when he didn't respond, I poked him with my fingernail. He was stuck to the counter and seemed to be not very living.

I tried to reconstitute him by pouring a couple handfulls of water on top of him. Maybe it worked, because when I went back at the end of the day he was gone.

But really, what is up with all the inanimate frogs in my path?

By the way, Big Pancake Frog's bones are showing on the left side and he hardly looks like a frog anymore. I suspect by Monday he will be washed away. I can't believe how quickly the dust to dust, ashes to ashes happens when you're a frog.

No comments: