Friday, December 30, 2005

Doc

I went to the doctor and guess what he told me, guess what he told me? He said "girl you better try to have fun no matter what you'll do."

Actually he said "Injection and medicine one day. Please come tomorrow again." I told him I was hoping to go to Japan tomorrow, and explained I was supposed to go Thursday and then Friday but was too apayo. He laughed, and said "vacation."

So I got my usual ass-injection, and 5 days worth of medicine totaling 90 pills in all! I took the first dose as soon as I got home and am already feeling a little better, able to breathe out of one nostril and the sharp ache in my ear is dulling a bit. A cat-nap with the cat is on deck before I finally get to packing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a time to get sick! Not that there's a good time for it...hope you feel better, have a great vactation and a Happy New Year!