Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sweet Heartfelt Christmas Gifts?

I'm not going to stop you from sending them!! Here's a wish-list.

Neo-Citrine, or Theraflu: a hot lemony cold and flu remedy. Especially sugar free. That's hot~!

Fisherman's Friend Apple Cinnamon Sugar Free Lozenges. Just saw them on the web tonight! YUM! Never tried then, but YUM!

Immodium. Because I'm to embarrassed to ask for it here from my handsome friendly Pharmacist man-friend.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Indian snack food, "Chevdo" or "Bhusu" as detailed at Surati Sweet Mart. I tried to order stuff from there because I'm irrationally craving it, but they must think I'm joking, because they REFUSE to reply. The fact that I like to pick the components (lentils, rice, beans) up one by one, with chopsticks or tweezers, while watching TV, proves I'm neurotic, but I DON'T CARE, it's really all I want for Christmas. (I've got my two front teeth.)

Any kind of little heartburn pills. Because as much as I love it, kimchi proves too much on occasion.

Merry Christmas, Season's Greetings, Happy Chanukah, Joyous Holidays to ALL. I believe in the spirit of giving. If you want to try something from here, let me know, and I'll try my best to hook you up.

1 comment:

Jelly said...

I think I know the ones you mean, I used to eat 'em like candy! I can't remember their name! It'll come to me though.