Sunday, April 02, 2006

WCB43

Kamikaze and his big yellow eyes. He has such a big cute round face with big cute round eyes (all matching his big cute round body!)
Image hosting by Photobucket
Check out Mattie again, my mother's cat, from last weekend's WCB. Isn't she the skinnier furrier version of Kamikaze? Wouldn't they make a striking couple? I hope they love each other and get married and all that this summer!

For more lovely kitty cats, and to see Kiri the kitty-turtle, visit Eat Stuff!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is ADORABLE. his big head, i love it, must be because he has big brains!

Shannon said...

I agree with Aria, love the big head!

Jelly said...

It's so big because it is filled with PEANUTS!!!

AzureLynn said...

Peanuts? How'd you get Peanuts in there? LOL

Hope your weekend is safe and fun.

eat stuff said...

They are beautiful eyes! I would love to see a love relationship develop ;)

Ramona said...

Wow! Those are the biggest emeralds!

Riana Lagarde said...

Ohhh, together they would be a 10!

Anonymous said...

Yes, he looks beautiful. I love the round faced cats. Will we be hearing about Kamikaze and Mattie dating?

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Kamikaze looks beautiful! I love big- headed cats...

He looks a bit like the male version of my cat Maruschka!