Friday, August 31, 2007

Betty

I love this kid.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
But he's so spun!
I watched him watching a girl glue a piece of paper into her book a couple days ago, and he was so intent on following what she was doing. He'd move his head just so to make sure he was seeing every step she took in the gluing process. It was like he was a caveman watching someone make fire for the first time. Honestly, I've never seen him so engaged. He was fascinated. Usually he's fairly dazed in class, and I have to call him back from his daydreaming. Once she'd finished, he reached out for the glue and smiled so sweetly at the girl. Maybe he's got a crush!
So after class I chased him around the school, telling him he was either going to let me take his picture or I was going to kiss him. He was laughing and protesting so much! Such a great kid, that Betty!

No comments: