Monday, August 13, 2007

WCB 114 - Sad and Lazy

I told Kamikaze I had some bad news to tell him, and he listened attentively. He's a good listener.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
What?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh, no! *Sigh

Then he took to his bed and I joined him. He got scratches and brushes and cuddles and kisses all day. And then we napped. When we woke, we watched the wind whip rainy grey clouds past our window.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Over at What Did You Eat? there's such sad news. Sweet faced Sundance passed away. Stop by and read Sher's lovely tribute to her handsome ginger boy. Here at Chez Kamikaze, we're too sad.

Look for links to all the other WCB kitties here. (I'll update this when the post is ready on Monday.)

8 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Such a cute kitty! Kamikaze really looks sad and attentive to what you are telling him...

Anonymous said...

Oh Kami, you and you mom are so nice. I wish we lived near each other and I would cuddle you--and your mom would take me to one of those great places to sing. That would make us all feel a litle better!

Kevin Kim said...

Better than a comic strip, that frame-by-frame!

By the way, that spider looks mighty tasty.


Kevin

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

Jen & Kamikaze,
We all share your sad news about Sher's kitty Sundance passing over The Rainbow Bridge.
Love,
Bonnie in Virginia

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Kami, you are the cutest thing! I can tell you are well fed and well taken care of too! Want to be my furriend?

We are so sad about Sundance. Momma says it is always a sad time when one of us goes to the bridge.

Patches

Laura said...

We love to see photos of that sweet big man cat.
He is about 986 times bigger than the black cat who is now living here.
Could he sit on her for us?
Mosaic Cats

Jennifer said...

Oh my word. I just love your cat! He is adorable!

sammawow said...

Now that looks like contentment, indeed!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow