Saturday, March 01, 2008

Girly

I like this trend in gradual nail polish. I'm still playing around with it. My boss was talking about my nails a couple weeks ago and was saying we should open up a Nail Shop. I told her that was a great idea, and her wheels started turning. She kept asking me if I was serious and I said "sure!"

Monday
Photobucket

I think the idea is clients could come in for an English lesson/manicure. It's so crazy it just might make us millionaires, no? I'd welcome the opportunity to be doing something else while having conversations. As it is, I'd prefer to doodle or - uh - throw clay on a pottery wheel while I'm talking to people. But I don't. Instead I make occasional eye contact and act like I'm interested in what we're talking about.

I'm kidding.
Sort of.

Thursday
Photobucket

No comments: