Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fang-People

My boss is MIA. She's been gone for 2 weeks tomorrow and if anyone knows why, they're not saying. She was supposed to be in Monday, but then changed it to "sometime this week." So maybe tomorrow she'll be back. I don't know. I'm getting antsy - super antsy about issues which remain unresolved and am going to put a time limit on things the next time I get the chance for a sit-down. I'm thinking two weeks is reasonable enough before I start calling in support. I've been patient, but my patience is wearing thin in all areas. I've been told it's almost certain they're going to hire the woman who came in for an interview last week who can't speak English. (Not Echo, another one who came in the following day and didn't seem so neurotic.) I anticipate having no patience in the near future.

There's lots of things I could write about, and maybe I will tomorrow.

In the meantime, let's look at the art of Jesse. He's been my student now for almost a year, and he's progressed very well indeed. He's one of my favourites, and I have plans to kidnap him as well as one of my other favourites, Shelly, and take them back to Canada - and have them marry each other when they're old enough. Until then, they can clean my house and brush Kamikaze.

Jesse's not doing too much fire-art these days, but I got some interesting insight into his home life today.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is his family.

Jesse is the second smallest figure and his little brother is the little pink thing,...at the end of his mother's foot. His angry taekwondo vampire mother's foot.

Jesse's dad is the big angry vampire threatening Jesse with a big knife.

Maybe I'm not being fair, I haven't established that they're actually vampires. Perhaps Jesse's parents are just angry and fanged. Maybe they're angry because they're fanged. All I know is I don't think it's right they should kick and stab their kids. Frickin' Fang-People!

No comments: