Sunday, February 04, 2007

Norae bang

Norae - sing, Bang - room
The noraebang I went to last Sunday had a definite alien theme. I thought I had taken a picture of the lobby, but it seems not. They have this scary chair that's like sitting in the lap of an evil Star Craft character. This is the door of my little room:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

complete with personal disco ball:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and foul mouthed lyric prompts:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They brought us the cutest little cherry tomatoes. Look how small they are!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I love cherry tomatoes too. I like growing them and eating them right off the plant right there in the garden when they are ripe and warm from the sun. Just the right size for one bite. Squirt!