Sunday, February 18, 2007

WCB - 89 Laser Cats

I was walking home via the video store and I had to stop and laugh at this box of cats. There were five of them - 2 big ones and 3 kittens - just sitting there upright and staring at me. Sadly, I'd left my camera at home. I walked back the same way the next day to see if I could see them again. I thought it was unlikely, as it was raining, but surprise! There they were, all sitting in the box again! The flash on my 1st photo attempt scared some of them out of the box. Then they got all annoyed and turned on their laser eyes!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cool!
Korean Laser Cats!

This one perched itself above, ready to zap my head off.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For more cat bloggy goodness, hop on over to kitchen mage who's graciously volunteered to host WCB this weekend.

Oh, and here's my big boy, patiently waiting for me to give him a cuddle and take a nap.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

kitchenmage said...

What a hoot! The aliens have landed. Your kitty is really pretty. Thanks for WCBing!

Kitikata-san said...

Is that an orange kitty (that looks like me) with lazer eyes? How do I get a pair?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh my, those are quite the laser eyes! Great photos. :) LOL! :)